Areas We Served
Choosing the Right Mattress in Atlanta, GA
Are you searching for the right mattress? You have come to the right place. Good-Mattress Inc. offers a wide selection of styles and brands, both local and national manufacturers, to meet all your needs. We also offer discounts for mattresses in Atlanta, GA so that you can get the best mattress at a price that fits your budget.
Choosing the right mattress for you is not an easy task and one that should not to be taken for granted. To help you make the right choice when shopping locally, we have provided some tips in choosing the mattress perfect for you.
- Do your research. Before going shopping, you need to do your research to familiarize yourself with the common types of mattresses, the materials used and know what experts are saying about the better mattresses on the market. And, shop at trusted stores that specialize in mattresses. Also, once you have a list of options, you can go back to researching more about these and reading honest reviews online.
- Visit your doctor. If you have a health condition, especially one that involves your back, spine and sleeping patterns, you need to talk to your doctor or health specialist on what he recommends will be good for your medical condition. There is no single bed that is good for every back problem; each back problem may require a different solution.
- Do a test drive. When shopping for a mattress in Atlanta, GA, it is important to test it yourself. Narrow your options down to about three mattresses and lie on each for about 15 minutes. It might seem odd for some, but you should not let the salesperson hurry you up because buying a mattress is a huge purchase and you should be able to feel it yourself before closing the deal, after all, you‚Äôll be the one laying on it for days to come.
- Firmer is not always better. You may have read about ‚Äòorthopedic‚Äô beds which are ‚Äúextra firm,‚Äù but keep in mind that this is not based on any medical standard. Firmer or orthopedic beds are not always the best option. Supportive beds that are medium-firm to you but with proper cushioning is often better.
- Pillow tops are not for everyone. Big thick pillow mattresses are not for lightweight people because they are not heavy enough to compress the foam to reach the underlying support system. So it goes without saying that heavier people will have more comfort from the extra cushioning. So, consider your build and weight as factors.
There are a few other considerations when choosing a quality mattress such as the height, size and the price. Also, some mattresses need to be turned regularly to ensure an even wear and tear, so its weight may also be a consideration (but some quality mattresses no longer require regular turning). So, it is important to keep the aforementioned tips before making a purchase.
When you are searching for a quality mattress in Atlanta, GA, you might want to take a look at the products we offer. Good-Mattress Inc. supplies to just about everybody, with a variety of options to meet your specific needs. Browse through our website for more details.
High Quality Factory Closeout Mattress in Stockbridge, GA
Did you know that almost a third of the population suffers from insomnia and that people today sleep 20% less than the people let's say 100 years ago? Also, women are twice likely to suffer from insomnia than men, and about 40% to 60% of people aged 60 and above suffer from insomnia. Considering that sleep is a basic human need, these figures can be quite alarming. Which is why, our team at Good-Mattress Inc. does our best to help you have a good nights sleep through high quality closeout mattresses in Stockbridge, GA.
Quality Factory Closeout Mattresses
One thing about factory closeout mattresses that will surely appeal to consumers is the price you can expect at least half off the original retail price. You would surely find last years models or even models that have already been discontinued by their manufacturers, some slight blemishes and non-matching spring boxes or platforms, but you will never find mattresses with wear and tear in our shop. Our expert team does inspections and quality checks to ensure that all mattresses that go into our inventory are of quality, offering unsurpassed comfort and support for as long as possible.
Choosing the Right Mattress
With the countless styles, materials, and mattress brands out there, it can be very difficult to choose that which will meet all your requirements. Also, there are several other essential factors to keep in mind such as your budget, style or design, dimensions and even specific health conditions. We know that it can be very daunting of a process, so we will help you every step of the way. We will provide you all necessary information to help you make an informed decision so that you will have the mattress that meets all your needs and wants.
At Good-Mattress Inc., we have a variety of m attresses from well-known local and national brands. We have all the quality beds in our inventory because we want you to have only the best. So, if you are in need of a good mattress in Stockbridge, GA, do not hesitate to give us a call. You can also send us your inquiries any time.
Get the Best and Most Affordable Mattress in Winder, GA
We spend a third of our lives sleeping, yet a lot of people don‚Äôt put much attention to their bedroom ‚Äì or their mattress, more specifically. Did you know that your mattress may actually be the reason behind those sleepless nights you‚Äôve been having for quite some time? With the several types of mattresses available on the market, people become overwhelmed, and so, they no longer give it much thought when choosing a mattress in Winder, GA. Not to mention, they do not know its impact to their sleeping pattern. After reading this page, however, your perspective towards your mattress will surely change.
Provided here are some facts on mattresses and how these can affect one's sleep:
- Your mattress may be home to microscopic creatures that feed on shedding dead human skin cells ‚Äì dust mites. Millions of people are allergic to these mites and become even more problematic for asthmatic people. Thus, it is essential to keep your mattress always clean, wash and change your linens regularly too.
- A study which involved 59 healthy participants found out that changing their mattresses has decreased their stress levels based on factors like racing thoughts, worrying, headaches, trembling, irritability and nervousness.
- A mattress‚Äô firmness is subjective to the user, which is primarily based on one‚Äôs overall comfort.
- There are several reasons to changing one‚Äôs mattress, and physical wear and tear is just one of them. When you find it difficult to sleep at night and get a better shut-eye when you are away from home, it might be time to change your bed.
- Experts agree that the bedroom should only be used for sleeping and other personal stuff. Work should not be done in your bedroom because once the brain gets used to the idea/routine of you working in your bedroom, you will find it difficult to sleep every time you hit the sack.
- Electronic gadgets should stay clear from your bedroom, especially before sleeping. The blue light from these electronics can disrupt your sleeping patterns and keep you up longer at night.
An average person needs at least 7-8 hours of sleep a day to have the energy to tackle the activities that lie ahead. The lack of sleep will not only make you feel lethargic but also agitated, unfocused, inattentive, and prone to accidents. It can lead to health problems in the long run. So, if your mattress is keeping you up all night, it‚Äôs time to get a replacement. At Good-Mattress Inc., we offer you an affordable mattress in Winder, GA. We buy factory closeout mattresses by the truck loads, so you can expect half off the original retail price! For more information, you can always give us a call.